Classroomn is intended for sharing, learning, and teaching (and, of course, having fun).
- In an effort to keep information appropriate, we ask that you follow the simple guidelines below.
- Respect other members and treat them fairly. Slander, writer for college paper, libel or defamation of other members will not be tolerated.
- Always represent yourself honestly. Pen names are allowed, but do not impersonate others.
- Be supportive. Make sure that your comments are positive and constructive.
- Do not spam or advertise. Classroomn is an open forum for the discussion of any ideas, topics, or events that interest you. Posts that promote products or websites are not allowed. Unless, of course it is relevant to the conversation.
Being a powerful channel for studying, the Internet also presents special services that offer to complete a paper for the student. And although there are no legal aspects that could stop students from using such services it is important to keep in mind that there are companies that do not guarantee quality or anti-plagiarism, which leads to repetitive copying of papers written by other students. In this case it can cause difficulties as the student is to break the copyright law.
If you have something to promote, take advantage of our AdPoints program.