Classroomn is a unique place.
- To some, it is a forum where you start a conversation by posting stories, discussing current events, giving or asking for advice.
- To others, it is a classroom where conversations, pictures, and documents are posted for your class alone.
- Some see it as a social networking site, where you can connect to others with similar interests and passions.
- For those that have a passion for teaching a specific topic, it is a way to conduct a global online classroom.Getting featured can help you attract a larger audience.
- If you have a time-sensitive conversation, scheduling a conversation may be the way to go.
We understand that education and learning are joint efforts. To fully embrace learning is to acknowledge that teachers, students, and parents all play a vital role. So, unlike other networks geared toward education, we don’t focus on just teachers, or just students, or parents, or administrators. We encourage everyone to get involved.
So, when you start a conversation or post an image, let your students and their parents know. Tell your colleagues. Let everyone join in.
Of course, there may be things you want to discuss only with parents, or only with other like-minded teachers, or administrators. Creating private groups allows you to start conversations that are only visible to people you have let join your group.
- Start a conversation
- Schedule a conversation
- Get your conversation featured
- Share an image
- Make a comment
- Create a group